Pages

Wednesday 5 April 2017

                                                      Special Olympics

Thursday 30th march. 

On Thursday I came to school at 8.00 Loni and I with the other boys were hanging around the library. It was very sunny and hot. 
Ben and I waited for Mrs Hammer  to finish her tutor class. When she finished,Ozzie came  to pick up the van from the garage. After he reverse we all got in the van and we went off to our special Olympics.

As we went off Ben and I play music  off the laptop.  Ben played  dj noiz songs and I played  original songs. We got there on time  and I saw different schools like Sylvia park , Pakuranga school and Selwyn school. We all sat down together with other different schools next to us.

The first  person to do running was Flora. She did the 200m race. She came 3rd place. Raewen came 1st place in the 100m race. Trinity  came 3rd. Ben did the 200m race and he came 1st.
I came 6th for my 200m race. Loni and I ran 50m I came 3rd. Loni stopped during the race to help out the other contestant to finish the race. Sa and Loni  did 100m. Sa came  4th Loni came 8th.

We also met a new friend at Olympics his name is Josh. We all enjoyed our time at Olympics . We finished around 2.20pm on our way back to school we dropped off Flora ,Loni ,Ben and Trinity to their house. However Salelei ,Raewen and I came back to school and wait until 3pm then we all went home. 





















































No comments:

Post a Comment